Hood River Aquatic Center :: Pool Rules
Below is a list of rules that applies to all Hood River Aquatic Center Facilities:
- All persons are required to shower before entering pools.
- Please walk at all times.
- Jump in feet first and facing forward only, please. No diving.
- Running, dunking, excessive splashing, spitting, or rough play in or around the pool is prohibited.
- Children 7 years or younger must be accompanied in the Aquatic Center by an adult or a responsible supervisor at least 13 years old.
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a responsible supervisor at least 13 years old.
- A swim test may be required to swim in the deep end.
- Unattended children are not permitted in the wading pool.
- Children 8 years or older may be asked to move from the Therapy Pool to the Rec. pool to eliminate overcrowding.
- Keep all food, drink, and gum in the lobby or out of doors, not in the pool, on the deck, or in the locker rooms.
- Leave personal toys and flotation devices at home. (Exception: Water wings and lifejackets are permitted with appropriate supervision.)
- Please do not swim if you have any of the following: contagious diseases, open wounds, band aids, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Obey lifeguards at all times.
© Hood River Valley Parks and Recreation :: Email
1601 May Ave, Hood River, OR :: (541) 386-1303